Sunday, October 29, 2006

Hattie's Here!

We welcomed Harriet "Hattie" Elizabeth to our world yesterday, Saturday Oct. 28th, 2006 at 1:36pm. She was born at Mercy Anderson Hospital in Cincinnati, OH. Hattie was 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. At this point, she looks like a carbon copy of me as a baby (only 3 lbs lighter)- those of you who knew me when, judge for yourselves.

Trey was an incredible labor coach not leaving my side throughout the whole process. Having Mom there with us during this big event was really special as well. We're all doing very well and looking forward to the journey on which we're about to embark.



11 comments:

The Expat said...

What a beautiful child. I love her already!! She really does look just like you.

Anonymous said...

And the adventure begins....I am so thrilled to be here for Chapter 1!

The Expat said...

So, how is she? Is she fussing a lot like Kristin did? How does she sleep? Are you ready for sleep deprivation?

Also, I want to see video and when you call make sure she is up so I can hear her cry...

Love you all!!!

The Expat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Welcome to our world little Hattie. We have all been anxious for you to join us. So you're a Saturday's Child are you? We'll see about that! Congratulations to Mom and Dad and of course GiGi or Nana. What will you be calling your name-sake? Maybe 'MeToo'! We're all just a little crazy when it comes to special new additions in our lives. I hope you'll laugh a lot with us and at us! Enjoy. Love to all, Joyce

The Expat said...

Honestly, I'm not fond of Gigi or Nana. I'd like to request...

Anonymous said...

How about Grannie Gee? Just kidding!

The pictures are fabulous. Hearty congrats to the proud parents. Really enjoyed and got a laugh out of your "Thoughts on Fatherhood," Trey.

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Guys! Can't really say I know what you're feeling, but I can imagine its a combination of awe, fear, and excitement. When does the Franklin crowd get to see her? Bonus: check out my myspace (www.myspace.com/bullsbarry) for a special announcement ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristin and Trey and Hattie! Congratulations!

Much love,

Cousin Jenny

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the great news with us. Many blessings on the adventure ahead of you!

Love, Heather, Michael, Fiona, and Devin

Anonymous said...

Hattie is a beauty. Look at all that hair. Id love to give her her first haircut. Congratulations and god bless you all.

Love Kim Grove