Well everyone, we have our first video posting of Hattie. The video probably would not win an Emmy, but Hattie would certainly be crowned Miss Universe if the judges could just see her. Take a look and see if you agree. If you don't agree then leave your name and I'll come to see you in short order and persuade you otherwise. :)
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=56647b844f5c5b50ea9e03f2d1653c30.1090783
Signed,
A Proud Dad
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
All that talking in the background....shame on GranGee or Gigi or whatever it will be. The star is Hattie!! Precious!
I will be more careful to allow all attention to be in the proper place in the future!;)
Typical, Mom. I actually haven't watched it yet, but will when I get home.
Absolutely adorable! Don't you just love it when they roll their tongues around, yawn and all those cute faces? She's ready to take your finger and hold on for the ride Kristin. She's very alert, lots of dark hair, long fingers. Is she sleeping well at night for you? Does she love her bath? It's like playing with dolls all over again only now it's sooooo wonderfully real! Enjoy all these moments. Trey, you are very good with the cameras. You're making it so fun for the rest of us. thanx, Joyce
Enjoyed it -- send more!
Kristy (co-worker at IP) said... She is so precious. I can't wait to meet her in person.
Post a Comment