Monday, September 01, 2008

Hattie's Jolly June

Hattie was explaining to GranSnap that the 5' Black Rat snake on the corner of the deck was nothing to fear. I don't think he believed her.


A rip-roaring good time with GranGee and GranSnap!




A sleeping bundle of preciousness






The 17-year cicada brood provided plenty of opportunities for insect study as 5-6 billion cicadae descended on Cincy.



There is no better gift on Father's Day!







Hattie is taking daddy for a spin on her fancy tricycle.













How luxuriously cute!

Hattie is a little disgruntled that mommy is sharing the spotlight.






Hattie's own celebration of Mimi's graduation. Can you feel the excitement?













Mommy has taught me how to prune her flowers.





Is anyone ready for a luau? Oops, I forgot my coconuts.


Just chillin' in the backyard with my peony.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved these! What fun times.

I am so glad to see Hattie in her Hawaiian grass (plastic) skirt and lei!! Too perfect!

The Expat said...

I will comment on more of them soon, but one prediction: Hattie will have red hair.