Monday, September 01, 2008

Hattie's August Visiters and Adventures


I shall take my babydoll with the weird hair and push her very aggressively throughout the neighborhood, ho, ho, ho, hee, hee, hee, haa, haa, haa!



At the Cincinnati Children's Museum




Run Away!




















The petting zoo at the Cincinnati Zoo with a goat and "a Daddy"

















Our brief moment away from Hattie as we celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.





More of the Children's Museum




















Time spent with our good friends from Virginia, the Butler family












We showed them several 'great' places in Cincy including the 'hood' (all sarcasm intended). As long as they held hands they were safe.











Cole and Hattie spending quality time together while reading









You're kinda funny, Aunt Bonnie.


Helping Daddy hammer
















A visit from Daddy's cousin, Daniel, and his Aunt Marlene.









Wow, a fashion flashback to the 50's. This was one of GranGee's outfits.




Check out the incredible fuzz hair.
















Yes, I'm this cheesy even first thing in the morning.












And mid-day as I chill in my phat family ride.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe how amazing that little girl is??

YES!!! Look at her parents!