Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 2011

Our little "budders"
Yeehaw!  Cowboy or musician?  Why does a guy have to choose so young?

Daddy's parents, "JoJo" and "PopPop" come for a summer visit



Trey and his dad putting in a new sliding glass door- NO easy feat!

Writing a book with JoJo

Good ole' "Owl"- the children's Cincinnati Grandpa...doing a little coloring at the little peoples' table


A favorite snack (popcorn)

puzzles with PopPop







Add caption

wow- they really enjoyed those cows!



A little jam session with the siblings

when I got the Honda Prelude in 1994, I never imagined I'd see this day, but what beautiful faces ;)

And who says Hi Ho Cherry-O has to be boring?

My guys

poor Daddy....he loves it!


First ride at an amusement park all by himself....not so sure

For Hattie, on the other hand, this is old hat

I'm sensing a little concern in this picture....those turtles can really move,  you know.

Ferris Wheel.....weee!



Wildman!


and the grand finale....

No comments: