With Hattie as DJ, George decided to break it down for Mama. I believe that I noticed some Michael Jackson moves in there. See if you can pick them out. There will be a test.
My favorite moves are the REAALLLY deep squats! You should have put a link up there to the videos of Hattie dancing around this age (or maybe later). I was thinking George would do the same twirling kind of moves as her! :) Miss you guys!
I have now watched this for the third time. So great! George does everything in a more reserved, understated way....just who he is but you know he is just waiting to BREAK OUT!!! Also, Kristin, he really looks like you!
2 comments:
My favorite moves are the REAALLLY deep squats!
You should have put a link up there to the videos of Hattie dancing around this age (or maybe later). I was thinking George would do the same twirling kind of moves as her! :) Miss you guys!
I have now watched this for the third time. So great! George does everything in a more reserved, understated way....just who he is but you know he is just waiting to BREAK OUT!!! Also, Kristin, he really looks like you!
Post a Comment