Saturday, September 18, 2010

Gran Da comes to town and more- August

GranDa and Hattie visiting La Chateau Roche in Cincinnati




matching outfits

the little guy wanting to do whatever big sister does...even if that means dressing up magnetic wooden dolls...bless his heart


GranDa, the knights and Hattie



Sitting on their royal thrones



she looks pretty happy to be going down to the dungeon

Reading with GranDa
They do wear shirts occasionally...

...I promise


at the Cincinnati Zoo on her favorite carousel animal....the wolf

hmmmm?
Weee!


park with GranDa
a little help
George surrounded himself with books...
and dove right in
enjoying the summer's bounty
sidewalk chalk fun with friends
swinging my buddy. Lorelei
here we go!
Awwwe
a favorite place of George's
our little Ballerina
I told you it's a favorite place
George entertaining the ladies
I think he's a little more impressed with himself than the girls are with him!  
in the meantime, Hattie and a new friend at  the zoo
running wild
and running...
.....and running.....
and there she goes...hey, come back!
stopping along the way to discover some wildlife
and smelling the flowers
there should always be time for that
and this is what George was doing (that's a carrot)
do you see it?
a bird on her nest in the tree by our front door.....I had to capture the beauty
One of Hattie's famous outfits she picked out on her own...yikes!  And how about that hair?  Wild woman!
enough "said"
Little Guy helping out in the garage with man-stuff- argghhhh
Camp at our beloved Cincinnati Nature Center with many of her good friends

silly faces!




1 comment:

GranGee said...

Of course, I enjoyed these very much!! Precious little ones!