Monday, November 16, 2009

October avant bebe

"Half" of a favorite neighbor.... Janice, my buddy

My third birthday party, that somehow my parents managed to pull together....even with my 14 day old baby brother



I decorated it myself...mmmmm


Carine and me sharing a seat waiting for our turn at going fish




the birthday crew





enjoying a puppet show





doig a little pre-Christmas scoping out





Halloween night- the whole gang (George is in the sling)....sneek peek



bashing the pinata




Pushing "Little Red Riding Hood"/ Carine





My second costume of the evening



Here's the other "half" of Janice (Al).....I love going down the street to visit!




Here I go in my (first) costume... down to "Owl" and Janice's








Just like Mama






one of Daddy's masterpiece carvings...the bunny's on the otherside












our burning bush






down on the farm....Burger Farm





my fav. place to be




believe it....my daddy sketched out a plan for what I wanted carved on graph paper! Oh my.





let's carve this thing!



my friend, Ava and I at Shaw Farm







Buddies, Ava and Miss Lorelei
















Our Nashville friends, the Wilkins, came for a visit




Watching the yodeling goat song ;) from The Sound og Music (it's a sin, I forget the name) on the laptop... a rare treat






kicking back, enjoying a good book










any opportunity to get out in the rain





eehhhh.....what's up doc?
































No comments: