Sunday, April 05, 2009

Fast forward 4.5 months....Hattie's back on the Web

Sweet girl





Hollywood

Her favorite spot..our hammock











Such a great little tooth brusher now that "Aunt Lindsay" gave her her own toothbrush and paste





Coaching GranGee how to read a story


Taking my daddy for a spin!


"Aww, baby's sleeping"


"M&M's make my oww-ee feel better" (Thanks GranGee)


Say, "cheese"


Practicing limbo



Another exhausting day at the library




Wet Willie!
























Mrs. Pat's storytime at the library with GranGee


Sophie and I picking out books

Ooh, a cupcake

My visit to Winchester, IN to see Mommy's "Aunt" Bunny and "Cousin" Harper












I'm glad that they are actually learning music theory and not just banging on the piano.













Trip to Lowe's

Would you like something to drink?




My family

1 comment:

Mom said...

Am I allowed to say..what spectacular photos?? Well, having a spectacular subject makes all the difference. It was a great trip!