
snuggling and reading...my favorite two things to do....next to tending to my baby dolls, of course

My friend Elsie and me watching the sunset

holding hands on our stroll around the neighborhood

Sophie and me being silly....not looking at the camera on purpose!

Pumpkins, pumpkins EVERYWHERE!

awwwwwe- a baby chick

Finally, a pony ride! My first one. I've arrived!

Sophie and me holding hands...we all know I love to hold hands.

"blowing", rather, eating bubbles...mmm...
3 comments:
Cute as always! Addy likes the pictures of Hattie with the pumpkins. Hattie is braver than Addy, she didn't want to get close to the pony much less ride it! JP enjoyed pony rides this fall though.
Cute as always! Addy likes the pictures of Hattie with the pumpkins. Hattie is braver than Addy, she didn't want to get close to the pony much less ride it! JP enjoyed pony rides this fall though.
What a very busy, happy girl! I am always glad to be around to share the fun!
Post a Comment