Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Great "Tonton" John Comes to Town & Daddy has a Birthday!

I LOOOOOVE my daddy!

Having a ball with Tonton John!








Silly tonton!

Now let me try them out.....








Beep beep! Coming through!

5 comments:

Zana said...

What big girl you're getting to be, Hattie! I love all the hair bows, where do you find them?

Suzanne

Anonymous said...

"Ton Tton"? What a great name for oncle Jean!
Some more great shots!

Anonymous said...

Aunt ęł  and I continue to watch that last Hattie video almost daily and we honestly thought that was the cutest I've seen little Hattie, but these pictures proved me otherwise. Her hair is getting longer and she is now in her most adorable phase yet!

We can't wait to see what happens next! We love you, Hattie!

Anonymous said...

We agree Aunt Go and Uncle George! All the more reason to hurry home, right?!? ;)

Anonymous said...

The sunglasses swapping was obviously a hit for her, and I enjoyed it too. Hattie is a trip!